Senior iOS Developer
Senior iOS Developer
ustwo has always been at the forefront of new technology and design. Our mission is to create digital experiences that have a meaningful impact on the world. In service of that, we’ve pioneered an approach that brings together the best of digital products and gaming, always defining what’s next for our clients.
Our teams are highly skilled and multifaceted, collaborating across all disciplines, fully involved throughout the technology and design processes. To round out our Tech team and our studio, we are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to help craft innovative projects with amazing teams, deliver cream-of-the-crop digital products to some of the biggest and most kick-ass brands on the planet, and have a blast doing it.
This is a full-time opportunity based in New York City.
- Highly collaborative. You're not a sole contributor, but rather someone who prefers to work with a tight-knit team where sharing knowledge and experience is second nature in order to grow together. Never afraid to speak your mind, and are exceptionally clear when you do.
- Passionate about learning and experimenting. "Afraid to fail" and "play it safe" aren't in your vocabulary, but you're willing to admit your weaknesses and when you're wrong, in the name of personal and professional growth.
- Naturally motivated and self driven. Your curiosity cannot be quelled, and you're never done learning.
- Driven by (and thrive on) inspiring and bringing out the best in those you work with.
- 5+ years of experience
- Serious skills in Swift
- Experience in automated testing and a test driven approach
- Familiarity with common design patterns, frameworks and libraries for iOS
- A deep passion for code quality and craftsmanship
- Experience building testable, scalable and maintainable products
ustwo NYC combines expertise in product and service development, ventures and gaming to make a meaningful impact on the challenges companies and individuals face in contemporary culture.
Over the last 5 years, we have been carving out a reputation in the US in the space between digital product development and new experience design. Our deep product development knowledge, our design heritage and our leadership at the edges of technology and culture, means we are capable of providing fresh creative and strategic direction on genuinely new experiences, as well as deep technical expertise on implementation - never disconnecting strategy from implementation.
This combination of capabilities is rare and valuable, particularly in a market that’s seeing ever-increasing convergence of entertainment, gaming, content, commerce, and platforms.
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.
We’d love to hear from you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Curious to know what it's like to work at ustwo?Why ustwo?