Game QA Analyst
We’re looking for a passionate and hardworking individual to join our team in London and help us make the best games possible. You’ll be working as our internal embedded quality assurance game analyst; finding issues in our games and reporting them into our bug database while also providing regular game and player usability feedback. You will work closely with our designers, artists, programmers and producers day to day as we turn new and exciting ideas into finished games that we hope the world will love.
This role is for you if:
- You have an unrivalled eye for game quality and have a great attention to detail
- You are an advocate for high quality and understand the importance of bug prevention
- You are a self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate gamer who cares about elevating the medium of games
- You are passionate about the Quality Assurance craft and are eager to further perfect your skills, knowledge and capability in QA
- You love working with multi-disciplined teams with a shared aim to create outstanding finished products
- You thrive in a working environment that is inclusive where individuals value and appreciate the work delivered by your team
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Working as an embedded tester as part of our core development team together with our game designers, programers, artists and production staff
- Expertly testing games across a wide variety of platforms, gaining an intimate understanding of all of our past and present products
- Finding, reproducing and reporting bugs accurately so that they can be resolved by the development team and regressing said issues when marked as resolved
- Consistently providing critical and concise analysis on game usability and enjoyability throughout all testing phases
- Investigating bug reports and app reviews submitted by our players and communicating identified issues or concerns to the rest of the development team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 1 years experience working in QA within a games development team
- Experience testing mobile games on iOS and Android devices
- Experience performing functional, exploratory and regression testing
- Experienced in creating and maintaining test plans
- Have experience testing games created using Unity
Not essential but a bonus if you are:
- Experienced in performing Compatibility and Performance testing
- Experienced in performing Compliance testing on one or more platforms
- Experienced working in SCRUM/Agile development frameworks
- Experienced working with JIRA
- Experienced testing on Apple TV
- Experienced testing on PC games
We offer a very generous benefits package; 25 days holiday (including 4 closure days over Christmas), 5% pension, private medical insurance, snacks and drinks provided every day in our kitchen, paid for quarterly socials, free weekly yoga classes and a monthly massage.
We believe passionately that diverse teams help us make better games. We actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. It adds value and impact to our players and industry.
Curious to know what it's like to work at ustwo?Why ustwo?
Apply for this job
Problems with the form? Click here