We’re looking for a Narrative Designer (on a contract basis) who will use their confident and wide-ranging understanding of storytelling to help us to develop and implement the narrative for our current project. This role requires someone with a passion for portraying relatable, interesting and funny characters through both dialog and visual storytelling.
This role is ideal for someone who has proven experience collaborating successfully within creative teams, and of spearheading the development of the story through to final execution.
- Writing dialogue
- Working in Unity to create and iterate narrative moments
- Responsible for the narrative features of the game
- Working with the Game Director and design team to help establish the tone, voice, theme and style of the game
- Working with designers and animators to put good characterisation and narrative at the heart of the game
- Professional experience writing for video games.
- Proven experience collaborating successfully within creative teams , and of spearheading the development of a story from early stages through to final execution
- Experience of working in Unity or other game engines
- Experience of non-linear narrative systems and structures
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Can adapt quickly to change
- Professional in-game writing samples are required
- Experience of working in Unity
- Availability to work from our London studio on occasion
- Experience working on open-world games
- Familiarity with the Mediterranean region
Curious to know what it's like to work at ustwo?Why ustwo?
Apply for this job
Problems with the form? Click here