Senior Game Designer (contract)
Senior Game Designer/ Level Designer (contract)
ustwo games is a 30-person studio based in London, best known for our BAFTA award-winning hit Monument Valley and our recent Apple Arcade game, Assemble With Care. We hope our dedication to craft and platform specific design shows in every product we create.
We are now looking for an experienced, player-focused designer to join us and work on an unannounced new IP. This role is to start as soon as possible on a contract basis, running to the end of the project (end of July 2020).
Role & responsibilities
- Design and iterate features and content in collaboration with the Lead Designer
- Work in-engine, creating and iterating on spaces and gameplay
- Originate content that contributes to the desired player experience, sense of place and story
- User test to make sure we are always thinking about the player
- Work closely with other disciplines, leaning on design skills from everywhere in the team
- 3+ years experience as a Game Designer in the mobile, PC or console games industry
- Experience working in Unity engine
- Has experienced several complete game cycles
- Experience designing levels or quests
- Ability to design levels/systems without supervision
- Understand and collaborate with other disciplines
- A great knowledge of games and an excellent understanding of what makes them work
- Experience of working on mobile games
- Experience creating open-world games (quest design, world layout etc)
- Experience working on action/adventure games
- Experience with Unity 3D
Curious to know what it's like to work at ustwo?Why ustwo?
Apply for this job
Problems with the form? Click here