Front of House
At ustwo we invent, design and build digital products, services, and immersive experiences that people love. We also help our clients to change their digital culture and boost their capabilities.
We believe that by caring deeply for our people, clients, and partners, we can unleash our “collective genius”. That means mastering the art of collaboration, crafting the optimal conditions for a team to perform at its absolute best.
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and services and actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, genders, stories and backgrounds.
The ever-increasing volume, value and complexity of the London studio mean that operational best practice and support are more important than ever. We see this requirement only getting bigger over time.
Central to the success of the studio is our people. As a creative agency our studio space is a dynamic and creative environment and this role is well suited to someone with a visual and artistic eye. An interest in creative arts whether photography or graphic design is helpful but not essential.
The front of house will play an integral role in both the studio administration and our studio culture.
Studio Manager, Delivery teams, Commercial team, Discipline Leads, Business Support, People team
Functional reporting line
Reception, ustwobies and client care:
- ensure that the environment i.e. AV, lights, music, temperature and ambience is appropriate based on the standards set;
- meeting and greeting guests;
- signing in visitors and notify colleagues;
- answering calls and emails and taking concise, detailed messages;
- dealing with incoming/outgoing post;
- arranging couriers and taxis;
- ordering and setting up lunches and meeting refreshments;
- support the studio manager with maintaining the studio’s appearance and assist with monitoring daily pre and post opening procedure standards (setup and clean-up);
- support the studio manager with stock control, ordering and deliveries of canteen, stationary and toilette supplies;
Project administration support:
- booking travels;
- supporting ustwobies with project space requirements;
- travel platform management;
Events and community:
- support the studio manager to organise and support internal events hosted in the studio;
- support the studio manager to feed the studio culture;
- Patient, kind and smiley;
- Confident communicator;
- Hands-on attitude;
- Proactive, pragmatic and solutions-oriented;
- Excellent decision-making skills;
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage various workloads;
- Adaptability; can multi task, quick thinker;
- Able to prioritise work;
- Aesthetics are important to you, you care about creating a beautiful space and environment for others and for yourself;
- Front House/ hospitality background
- Office Manager
- Excellent English skills
- Experience dealing with various vendors
This role is an initial fixed term 3 month contract with the possibility of extension.
Curious to know what it's like to work at ustwo?Why ustwo?
Apply for this job
Problems with the form? Click here