Marketing campaigns lead
At ustwo we invent, design and build digital products, services, and immersive experiences that people love. We also help our clients to change their digital culture and boost their capabilities.
We believe that by caring deeply for our people, clients, and partners, we can unleash our “collective genius”. That means mastering the art of collaboration, crafting the optimal conditions for a team to perform at its absolute best.
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and services and actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, genders, stories and backgrounds.
We’re currently building our marketing capabilities and looking for an experienced marketer to join the team in a newly created role reporting to the CMO. Your main responsibility will be the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to attract new clients and talent. This is an exciting opportunity for someone keen to take a creative approach to campaign development and execution. There is no playbook, you will be creating things from scratch, experimenting and adapting as you go.
- Work closely with our business development teams and use principles of account based marketing to develop lead generation campaigns and marketing materials focusing on lead generation and sales enablement.
- Develop and deliver social media tactics (organic and paid) to support demand generation goals.
- Research, recommend and deliver a programme for events, conferences and trade shows.
- Curate, write and edit content in a variety of formats that can be used to support lead generation activities.
- Build and maintain campaign performance reports.
- You have developed and delivered integrated marketing campaigns in a B2B or consultancy environment and can collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
- You understand social media at a professional level (posting on Instagram from time to time doesn’t count) and have experience maintaining and growing social channels. You have used social for demand generation and community building and know how to optimise. You can use social media management systems and listening tools.
- You have an interest in contemporary trends and can articulate how it may impact our clients and their industries.
- You thrive in a creative environment and can coach others on how to create strong content in a variety of formats.
- You have either a marketing qualification or can demonstrate a commitment to your craft through your work portfolio, conferences, e-learning or community memberships.
- It is a bonus if you’re familiar with Adobe’s creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
Curious to know what it's like to work at ustwo?Why ustwo?
Apply for this job
Problems with the form? Click here