Creative Technologist - React/Node (Contract)
We are looking for a Creative Technologist with experience prototyping and scaling full-stack web solution to help deliver working prototypes in collaboration with designers and peers in the team.
Tenure: Starting on the 17th of November for a duration of 16 weeks with possibility of extension
Location: ustwo London Studio in Shoreditch
Travel: Periodic travel to the client’s offices in Manchester will be required.
- Ability to code at all levels of a web application stack
- Skilled at coding for learning (business and user) and demos, not for production
- Self-organises with team, doesn’t need a task list or backlog
- Experience with containerised applications (Docker is a must and Kubernetes is a plus)
- Experience with the agile approach to product development where the value is delivered in small increment at each stage of development
- Pair programming experience, willing to work collaboratively to both give and receive feedback within a shared code ownership team
- Strong working knowledge of Git
- Ability to translate product requirements and user needs into human, readable code that is easy to maintain and evolve.
- Focus on continuous improvement by approaching changes in small, incremental steps. Can describe the approaches you have taken to the wider cross-discipline team
- Hands-on, persistent, result-oriented, and humble — you get things done
- Willingness to dive in with engineers, designers and product on day one
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and we actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds.
Curious to know what it's like to work at ustwo?Why ustwo?