ustwo NYC is looking for a talented Senior Strategist to join our US team, based in New York.
We are looking for top talent to guide our client portfolio and strategic services as we continue to set new standards and define new experiences. Our work spans digital products and games, a wide array of existing platforms and emerging technologies, and a diverse set of clients.
As a successful Senior Strategist at ustwo, you’ll get your hands dirty tackling new and undefined problems, working side by side with designers and technologists to define, build, and iterate solutions for our industry-leading clients and partners.
This role will help to set the standard for our strategic services in the US. Working closely with your line manager, the Strategy Lead, you will have the opportunity to shape how strategy, design, and technology come together to create highly innovative and deeply impactful digital experiences.
- Provide strategic direction to clients and project teams, identifying opportunities, articulating user and business needs, and developing value propositions.
- Play an integral role in leading the conceptual and design process, guiding ideation with insights and ensuring the end product meets and exceeds client goals and objectives.
- Validate strategy via prototyping, marrying the best of product’s iterative process with a more traditional vision-led approach.
- Lead activities such as client workshops, kickoffs, stakeholder interviews, and work closely with our clients to generate business intelligence and define success.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative research techniques to distill actionable insights.
- Lead internal workshares and insight sessions.
- Represent ustwo at external industry events and workshops.
- Communicate strategic recommendations to internal and external audiences with varied levels of understanding.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Hungry and ambitious.
- Able to understand the bigger picture.
- Open to providing, receiving, and resolving critique gracefully.
- Excited about experimentation and creating new “firsts”.
- The ability to tell a compelling and clear narrative, with supporting insights.
- The ability to understand clients’ core challenges and opportunities.
- The ability to articulate engagement goals throughout design and development.
- The ability to understand and shape the role that new technologies play in people’s lives.
- Experience with end-to-end product design and development.
- Experience in business planning and business case development.
- Experience in leading and conducting user research.
- Paid Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- 401k with up to 5% company matching
- Transit and Health FSA programs
- Personal Training and Development Budget
- Citibike and Zipcar memberships
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work hours
ustwo NYC combines expertise in product and service development, ventures and gaming to make a meaningful impact on the challenges companies and individuals face in contemporary culture.
Over the last 5 years, we have been carving out a reputation in the US in the space between digital product development and new experience design. Our deep product development knowledge, our design heritage and our leadership at the edges of technology and culture, means we are capable of providing fresh creative and strategic direction on genuinely new experiences, as well as deep technical expertise on implementation - never disconnecting strategy from implementation.
This combination of capabilities is rare and valuable, particularly in a market that’s seeing ever increasing convergence of entertainment, gaming, content, commerce and platforms.
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.
Curious to know what it's like to work at ustwo?Why ustwo?