Product Designer (Visual)
Do you love crafting beautiful experiences? Do you enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team across the full product design process? We’re looking for a Product Designer with a visual design focus.
You’ll be involved in all visual aspects of the product design process, from working with the team to sketch early concepts, building and testing prototypes, crafting well considered interfaces, and delivering production-ready design for development. You’ll help bring to life digital interfaces across native applications and web.
You’ll be participating in client workshops and collaborating closely with them to realise their digital product’s potential. To succeed, you’ll need to be a problem solver, detail-focused and pixel-perfect in everything you do.
Initially, this is a 6 month contract, however there is potential for the role to extend or convert to a permanent role.
ustwo is an industry-leading digital product studio with an expansive portfolio spread across client projects, launching our own products and company ventures. Our work is driven by our mission to make products that stand out and have a meaningful impact on the world. We actively seek out and deliver engaging work that captures the imagination and interest of our teams of designers, delivery coaches and developers.
We work in highly collaborative lean/agile teams, we believe in open channels of feedback, and we build strong working relationships together and with our client partners.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design digital interfaces across native mobile and web platforms
- Visualise concepts to the product team, developers and clients to demonstrate your ideas and thinking
- Create iconography and illustrative elements that enhance the visual experience and increase the fidelity of our products within the given context
- Apply meaningful motion design to product interactions
- Contribute to the product team across the full design process
- Design and enhance product interactions
- Use prototyping tools for rapid experimentation
- Apply the best usability principles and explore innovative interaction models
- Work in a flexible, iterative and experimental way
- Collaborate with the team and clients to design the right thing
- Partner with UX designers on a project to bring a product to life
- Support the creation and facilitation of workshops
- Demonstrate to clients the value of design and functionality for user and business benefit.
YOU MUST BE
- Highly collaborative and an excellent communicator
- Comfortable supporting the facilitation of workshop activities
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback in order to improve and develop
- Can see the bigger picture as well as getting into the details
- Never settle for good enough, you look to raise the bar
- Strong presentation skills and able to read the room
- Curious to explore new ideas and learn together
- Able to celebrate the failures as well as the wins
Above anything we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.
We offer you the opportunity to be yourself, whilst delivering your best work. Bring your passion and help us make a difference!
At ustwo we believe that diversity makes us stronger and better. We welcome people from all backgrounds regardless of your ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, disability, veteran or marital status.
Curious to know what it's like to work at ustwo?Why ustwo?
Apply for this job
Problems with the form? Click here