Freelance Senior Product Designer
ustwo is looking for a talented freelance Senior Product Designer to work on an exciting opportunity with one of NYC’s biggest financial clients. In this role, you will work closely with our cross-disciplined team on all stages of the product development process, including conception and design iteration, prototyping, and final product launch.
- Ability to clearly articulate challenges and opportunities.
- Ability to work in an iterative fashion, collaborating closely with various project teams and clients in order to define problems and goals.
- Ability to design elegant flows and interactions for a global audience across platforms.
- Ability to give and receive feedback from other designers and cross-disciplinary partners.
- A self-starter who is motivated to discover and solve business problems.
- Focused on pixel perfection. You sweat the details to ensure that you and the team deliver remarkable products on time and on budget.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced and confident in visualizing and prototyping concepts quickly in order to communicate ideas.
- Able to understand the bigger picture. You can strategically and systematically assess opportunities and challenges.
- Someone who accepts, communicates, and resolves critique gracefully.
- 5 to 7 years of cross-platform design experience (Web, android, iOS).
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design.
- Core strengths in visual design, spanning UI, brand, iconography, and art direction.
- Experience working with common prototyping tools (InVision, Framer)
- Strong knowledge of design tools and workflows.
- Proficiency in, and examples of, how you resolve difficult design challenges.
- A solid understanding of how behavior and transition impact design.
- Clear written and verbal communication style.
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.
Curious to know what it's like to work at ustwo?Why ustwo?