Do you like to own the client relationship from end to end? We’re looking for a Client Partner to lead the charge in helping us grow accounts and build new industry-wide relationships (particularly in health), while managing our ever-growing pipeline of leads, and contributing to ustwo’s business development strategy in collaboration with the team.
Day to day, you’ll be proactively managing client relationships, meeting and engaging with the product, design, technology and the larger business community in Sydney. You’ll be instrumental in crafting well-considered responses and pitches to the needs clients who want to engage us, ultimately helping them understand how ustwo can support them to deliver a vision. You’ll also help us develop sales processes and procedures that make our sales process efficient and smooth and ensure a comprehensive and strategic approach to account growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO...
- Grow client accounts from short-term projects (discovery) into long-term strategic projects (build).
- Articulate the value that ustwo brings to a client and the impact we can have on their business.
- Navigate large, complex organisations and understands who to develop a relationship with and what motivates them.
- Build industry-wide relationships that align with our studio strategy (health and immersive)
- Own the full client relationship of 2 major accounts each year in addition to bringing in new business.
- Draw on past experience and best practices to put in place sales processes and procedures that make the sales process smooth and efficient.
- Create, maintain and strategise on account plans.
- Manage CRM and various tools, and contribute to forecasting as part of the wider team.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts within the studio to create compelling pitches and proposals.
- Analyse data and industry trends to inform how to engage a client and what they might be worried about.
- Bring new ideas to the team to improve overall effectiveness.
- Operate as a team player willing to pitch in when needed.
- 3+ years of experience in business development with experience opening doors and building out client accounts.
- A love of seeking out new relationships and new business opportunities and a demonstrated ability to convert these leads into billable work.
- Have a strong local network with senior stakeholders in Sydney.
- Strong passion for tech, digital design, and the product design industry.
- Proactive and seeking out opportunities without needing to be nudged.
- Strong interpersonal skills – you are comfortable working alongside technical directors, salespeople, designers, and CEOs alike.
- Desire to be part of a growing and collaborative team.
- An obsession for detail.
- A true passion for what we’re building and the services we provide for our customers.
- A love of solving big business challenges.
- The ability to navigate the financial aspects of client work and projects. You know your way around a spreadsheet and thrive on the data and detail.
- Fluency in crafting business cases helping clients understand what value can be gained, in addition to modelling out how they will expect to see a return on their investment.
- Use a consultative, values-based sales approach to winning work.
- Experience working in an agency environment.
Above anything we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.
We offer a competitive package, including:
- Company-wide profit sharing platform
- Generous training and development budget
- Paid training days
- Paid parental leave policy for primary and secondary caregivers
- Fortnightly catered lunches
- Quarterly socials
- Monthly chair massages
- Wide variety of snacks and bevvies
25 days holiday are offered as standard, inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas.
We also promote flexible working days.
Curious to know what it's like to work at ustwo?Why ustwo?