We are looking for a self-starting business developer with a solid digital background and network to join the ustwo team in Malmö. You will get to work with clients from all around the world and have a brand, portfolio and team, second to none, to attract new business with. You have no problem with a tempo shifting, yet always fast-moving environment and you know how to prioritize your work to achieve the best possible results.
Just like our clients, you are fluent in both tech and design and feel comfortable with guiding your clients towards digital success. You are of course highly motivated by "hunting and winning", as well as a guardian of the product quality we realize together with our clients.
During your initial time with us, you will be measured on how successfully you build your client portfolio as well as handle existing accounts and incoming RFPs and leads. As time passes, you will build your relationships and expand ustwo´s foot-print within the accounts you are responsible for .
You will proactively meet and engage with clients and leads, to seek alignment on the ustwo’s offering with the client needs. You’ll be instrumental in crafting well-considered proposals for these brands, businesses and product teams, through leveraging your intricate understanding of ustwo’s capabilities and engagement models. You’ll own the client relationship from start to finish and ensure conversations convert into actual work for the studio.
What You’ll Do...
- Leverage existing relationships and network, build new ones and convert opportunities into new projects in order to hit your annual targets
- Drive teams to deliver world class proposals and pitches
- Establish a deep understanding of clients business, problems and opportunities within the digital space
- Reach out to potential new clients and qualify leads to ensure deals brought to the table are in alignment with our strategy and have a commercial impact
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and discipline leads, to ensure a compelling conversation with the client, both within pre-sales and proposal stage
- Together with the business team and the studio constantly improve our ways of working
- Contribute to the global business team by sharing information and knowledge
What we are looking for…
- A love for hunting out new relationships and new business opportunities with a demonstrated ability to convert ideas and discussions into tangible projects
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative, a strong negotiator with an ability to close
- General business understanding and preferably deep understanding of a certain vertical
- Balance long-term relationship planning with current team project delivery in collaboration with project team
- Network – your network is aligned with ustwo´s service offers and you have access to decision makers
- Solid interpersonal skills – you’re comfortable with working alongside technical directors, sales people, designers, and CEOs alike
- A natural storyteller with outstanding presentation skills and the ability to take clients on a journey
- The ability to navigate the financial aspects of client work and projects; you know your way around a spreadsheet and thrive on the data and details
- Familiar with product delivery methodologies such as Agile and Lean
- Experience working in a tech or digital product environment is highly preferred
- Professional experience and proven track record in similar roles or applicable domains
- We´re an international team, of course you’re fluent in written and spoken English, but a second and third language will give you an edge. Why not Chinese or Spanish?
- If you have been at the receiving end of services like ours and understand needs from a business point of view; Awesome!
- You have an area of really deep, relevant knowledge and can undertake thought leadership; sharing your knowledge with clients and the studio
- You have a network both locally and in Europe or the Nordics
Located in a colourful and beautifully creative space on “Love Street” in the heart of Malmö, our Nordic studio is a warren of creativity and strategic thinking. We are an industry-leading digital product studio with an expansive portfolio spread across client projects, our own products (Monument Valley) and ventures (Sway, Moodnotes). Our work focuses around the mission of making a meaningful impact on the world and also being able to capture the imagination and interest of our teams of designers and developers. We are located on the
At ustwo we believe that diversity makes us stronger and better. We welcome people from all backgrounds regardless of your ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, disability, veteran or marital status.
We are a value driven studio and live our values through how we approach our work, our clients, our teams and ourselves. We’re looking for someone who embodies these values and helps us raise the bar. You can read more about these in our Cultural Manifesto
We are able to sponsor visas for exceptional international applicants.
Preferred start date - as soon as possible.
Deadline for application is 30th of June, but we will have an ongoing review of applications.
Curious to know what it's like to work at ustwo?Why ustwo?